Headliner X PodIntelligence for Audiograms
What is Headliner?
You can use Headliner to manually or automatically create & share your podcast clips on social, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, SMS/iMessage & more. You can also create audiogram videos for your podcast.
Why use Headliner with PodIntelligence?
PodIntelligence helps analyze your content at any length and automatically slice them into clips you can use right away on social media, or if you want, import them into Headliner and generated captioned videos or audiograms.
These clips aren’t random. They are organized by keywords, locations, brands and people using artificial intelligence. It’s like having a team of virtual assistants and content writers help you analyze and present the content back to you in meaningful and helpful ways, and significantly reduce production time.
How to create audiograms using Headliner and PodIntelligence?
Our honest opinions on the pros and cons.
- Headliner is fairly easy to learn and pick up by anyone who hasn’t created audiograms before.
- Headliner has been on the market for a while and they are one of the earliest audiogram companies known to content creators.
- The forever-free version offers unlimited watermarked videos, customization options, and a number of templates to choose from.
- Ability to share to social networks directly without leaving the app
- Ability to easily modify orientations of the audiograms (square, vertical, landscape) to adapt to different social platform needs
- The edit feature isn’t easy to use on its own if you don’t have clear start and end timestamps for the clips you want (PodIntelligence makes that a lot easier) – in comparison, Descript definitely wins with the ability to edit the clips using the transcript.
- The forever-free version has a limitation of 10 min of transcription per month
- The design options and templates are less modern and exciting compared to Reel and Descript
- The auto-generated audiograms idea is exciting but we weren’t particularly impressed by the end results generated from 2-3 videos we submitted. Please explore on your own and see if you feel differently.